The new Objective is available! This edition of our magazine on innovations, technologies and projects pays attention to programming language 'Rust', wireless asset control, the complexity of industrial machines and multimodal traffic management.
- Foreword: Our clients deserve the best possible solutions
That is why we wish to master the right technologies
- Technology: Programming language 'Rust' provides well developed memory management
Compared to other programming languages, Rust is still very young
- Interview with Kees Bunck of Tata Steel
From talking injectors to wireless asset control
- Vision: Industrial machines becoming more complex, and less complex at the same time
Comprehension and modularity make for manageable complexity
- Case: Multimodal traffic management for Copenhagen
The aspirations require an integrated and network-wide approach
- Employee interview: Peyman Tavakoli
What was it like to establish Technolution Sweden?
On our publication page, you can find an overview of previously published articles.