Technolution B.V. handles your data with great care. We abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our privacy statement explains in what manner we abide by the GDPR.
Here at Technolution B.V., we believe it to be very important that our relations know that all our collaborations are based on confidentiality. This also applies to the manner in which we deal with your personal data. We explain the manner in which we protect your privacy in this concise privacy statement. This statement applies to all of our clients, partners and other relations. In this statement, we indicate what data we collect, for what purposes your data is used, how we secure your data, how long we store your data and how you can review your data.
What data is collected and processed?
- Contact information: title, name, email address, telephone number and any job title
- Documentation provided by you during job applications: CV, diplomas, photo.
- Business information: name, telephone number and address.
- Technolution B.V. does not process any special categories of personal data as stated in the GDPR.
- When applicable, specific agreements will be made in reference to the framework of a project.
For what purposes do we use your data?
Technolution B.V. uses your data for the following purposes.
- Business agreements with clients or partners: Technolution B.V. regularly handles sensitive information within projects, regarding products, maintenance and support. In this case, we apply integral project management. When you are a client or partner of Technolution B.V., we use your data to keep in contact with you. Your data is registered in our CRM system.
- Job applications: On our website, you can provide data via a (job application) form. This data is registered in the ATS, applicant tracking system.
How do we protect your data?
Technolution B.V. takes both technical as well as organizational measures to protect your personal data. These measures are subject to our management system for data security which is certified according to ISO27001. The person who is ultimately responsible for the processing of personal data by Technolution B.V. is our CTO. You can consult our security policy by clicking this link (pdf).
Technolution B.V. does not share your data with third parties, except when required by law or when you have explicitly given your permission to do so. In the event of (sub)processing of personal data, this party will be offered a data processing agreement.
How do we store your data?
We store your personal data carefully and no longer than is required for the purpose which you initially provided them for.
How can you review your data?
As a client, partner or other relation of Technolution B.V., you can send an email to email@example.com to request which personal data is registered with us and what the data is being used for. Naturally, you can adjust or request removal of your personal data at any time.
Questions and contact
Do you have any question, complaints or worries? Please contact us through your contact person or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to the privacy statement
Technolution B.V. can unilaterally change this privacy statement. The most recent version will be available at Technolution B.V.'s website.
Technolution abides by the current legislation and regulations. The privacy act that is in force in the European Union, is referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In Dutch: Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG). This privacy act is concerned with the protection and storing of personal data. For more information about the GDPR, we refer you to our website: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
Technolution B.V., May 2018
Burg. Jamessingel 1
P.O. Box 2013
2800 BD GOUDA
T +31(0)182 59 40 00